Top Coffee Makers
Technivorm-Moccamaster KBT 10-Cup Coffee Maker
Technivorm-Moccamaster KBT is an excellent alternative to the Bonavita, but it does not come with the fantastic design of the showerhead. And it's a bit more expensive too. That said; there are many features to love this coffee pot.
- Elegant: The KBT Technivorm-Moccamaster is hand-manufactured in the Netherlands and is characterise by BPA-free accents of plastic and high-class stainless steel.
- Minimalist design: Compact, simple and sleek, this coffee brewer does not take up much space in your kitchen.
- Dishwasher safe: The top of filter basket and the filter itself are dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning.
This coffee maker is very simple thanks to its minimalist and compact design. There are not many buttons (just one, to be exact) that makes the exterior so easy to clean. Unfortunately, the KBT does not have a shower head, but the narrow filter basket does a good job of grounds separation. The copper heating plate heats the water to the optimum preparation temperature of 205°F and switches off automatically at the end of the preparation cycle.
And guess what? The manufacturer offers a warranty of 5 years for this coffee brewer. I'm pretty sure you'll never need it, but it certainly is an added advantage.
Keurig K130 Coffee Maker
When the time comes for a single cup of coffee, Keurig is the ruler of the palace. Known for its famous K-cups, Keurig produces some of the best brewing systems that are unique in the market. And the K130 is one of my favourite coffee maker in this brand line.
It has a small one-off water tank, perfect for travelling. And if you've forgotten how to make coffee in the morning, follow the instructions on the side of the machine that guide you through the entire process.
There is a lot to be in love with K130.
- It is low on the price, so easily affordable.
- Ease of cleaning.
- Save power with the automatic switch-off function.